Frequent Contributor

Logo Hooded Sweatshirt Jacket I receive should of "As Is"

Today I received Logo Sweatshirt Hooded Jacket. I took it out of the plastic and it was doused with cheap Perfume! I called CS they said to return it.....there are no more in my size/color I want. I asked for a deduction, first CS said we give you $ 10.00 Gift Card and wave shipping if I want to keep it. I thought about it, called back again and CS said just send it back, they not do anything for me. I said this should have been in the "AS IS" section! I call back tomorrow and see what the 3rd CS has to say. I like the jacket, I guess I wold have to wash it anyways....it's allot of money to spend to deal with excess Perfume!!!!! Yuck!
Valued Contributor

Re: Logo Hooded Sweatshirt Jacket I receive should of ""As Is""

that stinks (pardon the pun).

I have had smelly tops come brand new. I think it was more from the manufacturer overseas...or chemicals used on fabric. I'm not sure, but I had to wash it several times and hang it outside to air. That's kind of pathetic, huh?

I hope they give you a good deal.

Frequent Contributor

CS advised me to send it back....they said for the amount of money for that item. $$$$ it's not worth the bother to try and wash someone's disgusting perfume out of it. Maybe it would not even come out. I don't think I will be buying clothing from QVC again.
Respected Contributor

I don't think I'd give up so soon! I've received a few hundred items from QVC over the years, all in perfect condition.

Esteemed Contributor

Interesting I do buy AS IS and never had any problem at all. All seem new. I would accept any gift they are willing to give you and keep it. The perfume will wear off.

Super Contributor

I had this problem once w/incense in a garment. I washed it and it still didn't come out so I returned it, sold out. I wouldn't give up though, they should give you a discount. I guess that's what the $10 gift card was, huh? Imagine how many items are processed daily, I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often! At least perfume will wash out!