Esteemed Contributor

The longer the D&C show - the bolder he becomes. Fake laughing - loud & louder. Guess his importance has gone to his head. Click went the Clicker

Respected Contributor

Well, you showed him.

Super Contributor

Have to agree and what a bore he is -

Regular Contributor

Wow, now I just logged on actually to post how much I'm enjoying Jane and Gary tonight! Gary is hilarious! I'm so glad to see him loosened up a bit. He's really got a lot of personality, and I think he adds a lot to the show with his humor and lovely fun manner. How refreshing to see folks having genuine fun! I always enjoy his fashion expertise, as well.

Trusted Contributor
On 1/21/2015 cooking lady said:

Have to agree and what a bore he is -

Ditto and ditto. I don't see what he adds at ALL. :click!:

Honored Contributor

I just noticed him recently. Who is he? Q's buyer for D&C?

Super Contributor

I always enjoy Gary. He seems to know his business. And he appears to be a genuinely nice guy. I would love to talk fashion with him. If I gave a party, he would be on my invite list.

Valued Contributor

I like him.

Regular Contributor

For the life of me, I cannot see how anyone can refer to him as a "bore"! Huh??

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/21/2015 acim said:

Wow, now I just logged on actually to post how much I'm enjoying Jane and Gary tonight! Gary is hilarious! I'm so glad to see him loosened up a bit. He's really got a lot of personality, and I think he adds a lot to the show with his humor and lovely fun manner. How refreshing to see folks having genuine fun! I always enjoy his fashion expertise, as well.

I totally agree....I enjoy when he is on no matter which Host he is with....He is a lot of fun..

He is pretty tired by now and I just heard them say he has eaten all day...now that I don't understand...not good for anyones health to go all day without food....