Contributor

i feel uncomfortable when susan graver makes sure she points out that her sweaters dont have "droopy pockets." as a wearer of a brand from qvc that has droopy pockets i feel i am being put down and so is my brand.

Esteemed Contributor

I have to agree with Susan on this one.

Respected Contributor

I think you are taking it much too personally, to be frank.

SG is right. Her stuff doesn't have droopy pockets.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Super Contributor

You've written on prior occasions that you don't particularly care for SG's clothing ... why do you bother watching her presentations now?

Honored Contributor

I absolutely hate droopy pockets -just had this discussion with a sales associate at Nordstrom over the weekend. I'm sorry if you feel insulted - I understand though because so very many posters here feel it's perfectly okay to insult Susan time and time again.

We all like different styles - probably because we all look better in different styles. I don't buy anybody's droopy pockets. I especially avoid them in the bust, but it's just not a look that works for my body anywhere. I actually don't even like them on Lori's body, but she does and that's what counts, isn't it?

Respected Contributor

Droopy pockets are better than droopy drawers.

Super Contributor

I think droopy pockets give a ""shabby chic"" vibe to the tops. I don't want my clothes to look too ""serious.""

Trusted Contributor

Lie down and put a cold, damp cloth on your head. I'm sure you'll feel better in a little while and confident enough to wear your favorite droopy pockets with pride. "Droopy pocket" challenges are a real day-spoiler, right?

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Valued Contributor

Here's something to think about. LOGO has a striped top with lace around the bottom. This morning MBR was presenting a top that was striped and had lace around the neckline. She said it would bring attention to your face. Now, what does that say about a striped LOGO top that has lace around the bottom.

Valued Contributor

double post