Honored Contributor

sign in page poll..what do you prefer to wear when you dress up?

For me in general I like pants. Also due to age and weather.

You get to choose from:

dress, skirt, or pants.

I use to wear pretty summer pheasant type of dresses in the summer. I just don't have those type of places to go anymore. Nice for graduations though.

Did you take that poll? So far the pants have won.

Honored Contributor

Re: sign in page poll..what do you prefer to wear when you dress up?

Pants would be my answer. But I love wearing dresses and skirts too.

Esteemed Contributor

I wear slacks everywhere I go.....my life is very casual....slacks are the perfect garment to put on.....

Respected Contributor

I prefer to wear a dress. I wear pants everyday and like to wear a dress for special occasions or events.

Honored Contributor

Most of the time I wear slacks/pants even for dress up occasions, I have dresses/skirts hanging in my closets, but seem to always pull out the slacks. Guess its what I am more comfortable wearing, I think its because when I wear dresses I like to wear heels, and with my back and knee problems I can no longer wear heels without suffering pain. Wish it was different, for many reasons.

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

Dress up to me means dress up. If it's a really fancy affair it also means a pair of my highest heel sandals, long earrings, and gloves. This is me in a playful mood before going to a dinner dance with DH. Sadly we don't go out often these days.

playful mood in long black kid gloves photo 9dad53d9-ceb1-47fc-b045-1f3bb847772b_zpsc2798cef.jpg

Honored Contributor

I think a pretty dress is always nicer than a skirt or pants.However, when I lived where it gets cold I often wore pants to dressy occasions.

Super Contributor

For me .... it's one of my ""little black dresses."" I have a bunch of them ... all rather simple designs that I jazz up with accessories appropriate for the occasion.

Esteemed Contributor

After my foot surgery I had to do just flats so I switched over to pants only. Somewhat caught me short how simple it made the closet. All the pant lengths went with all the shoes.

Esteemed Contributor

My sweats with the lace on the bottom.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein