Honored Contributor

She is such a cutie and great hostess who makes the Q clothes look a little better than they really are. What happened to her?

Respected Contributor
They stuck her over on QVC Plus, which I have never watched here on line. I know, I like her too and I never see her!
Esteemed Contributor
She was at a bridal shower/bachelorette party last weekend, so she wasn't back in time to do PM Style. Then, she's on QPlus Tuesday nights. Her schedule should be back to normal, whatever that is.
Honored Contributor
On 1/21/2015 Mustangshar said: They stuck her over on QVC Plus, which I have never watched here on line. I know, I like her too and I never see her!

I do not think QVC plus is a channel its a rebroadcast of the hour before on QVC

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor
On 1/21/2015 I am still oxox said:
On 1/21/2015 Mustangshar said: They stuck her over on QVC Plus, which I have never watched here on line. I know, I like her too and I never see her!

I do not think QVC plus is a channel its a rebroadcast of the hour before on QVC

I haven't watched it, but they apparently do some new shows too. Sandra apparently also has a Plus show.
Respected Contributor

I love her style, too.......I'm always checking out what she's wearing and how she's styling it. She can even make some of the Q stuff look pretty good.

Respected Contributor
On 1/21/2015 Alter Ego said:
On 1/21/2015 I am still oxox said:

I haven't watched it, but they apparently do some new shows too. Sandra apparently also has a Plus show.

Yes, I remember not too long ago someone mentioned Courtney had posted something on her FB page about her new show being on the "other" QVC channel. I haven't seen it, but I do remember reading something about it.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor
Now that you mention it,she has been scarce.
Honored Contributor

Looks like some people have been Cason the Q for her.

Super Contributor

My take on Courtney......despite IMO....she is still a host ""in training""....... I think she's being primed as a ""Diva in the wings"" and she doesn't convince me.