Frequent Contributor

Horrible ShopHQ customer service.

I've had issues with ShopHQ's customer service in the past. About a year and a half ago they somehow screwed up my account after I moved. Well they did it once again. I waited 10 minutes just to speak to somehow who then had to pass me on to someone else.

No shopping channel should have a 10 minutes wait to speak to a rep. Then the issue wasn't resolved. I am very frustrated and will no longer shop at ShopHQ.

Respected Contributor

Re: Horrible ShopHQ customer service.

That's too bad. I don't blame you for not wanting to shop with them. I have always had great service from them. CS has always answered quickly and taken care of a question or concern very professionally.

Esteemed Contributor

Same with me. No problems at all. They have so many customers that I doubt they would miss a few. I love shopping with them.

Super Contributor

I am sorry to hear that. I have nothing but stellar CS all the years I have done business with them.
Esteemed Contributor

I also had horrible cs from them several years back and won't shop with them again!

Trusted Contributor

Have never had an issue, but there is always that "first time."

Good luck.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Esteemed Contributor

Always had good service from the day they were Value Vision. If I ever have poor customer service from a shopping network it would not stop me from shopping with them. If I get what I need or like from a shopping network, to stop because I had one bad experience with their customer service the only one I will hurt is me.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

I had a bad experience with them a number of years ago and just started to shop with them again last year.

Contributor

I have been shopping with HQ for about the last 6 years. Never had an occasion to contact CS until late last year I ordered a Skinn kit and it was missing one component. I called CS, they told me the kit was sold out but said they would send me the missing item as it was in stock on line as a separate purchase. That was a pleasant surprise! Also, last week, I called CS to see if they would honor a lower price of an item I purchased within the last 30 days. They did, no problem. I am very happy with my experiences so far with HQ CS, although I do agree that I waited on hold longer than I thought I should to speak to someone? So sorry you have not had a good experience. I find their sale prices and free shipping days very tempting!
Honored Contributor

No retail entity should have lengthy customers waits, but increasingly they all do... But try to remember, your call is VERY important to them... All of them... Apparently as long as they don't have to actually answer it or resolve the issue or issues about which you're calling...

Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...