Esteemed Contributor

ANYBODY ELSE READY TO THINK SPRING/SUMMER FASHIONS?

I shouldn't complain, because it hasn't been a horrible winter. But, I am ready to get my spring and summer wardrobe in order. I find that I am a terrible after season sale shopper. I simply don't have the patience to forage for a deal.

I am ready to turn my attention to warm weather clothes. I want my sandals!

How about you?

Valued Contributor

Re: ANYBODY ELSE READY TO THINK SPRING/SUMMER FASHIONS?

I agree! Although we have had a bad winter in my part of the country I think I have purchased my last sweater. And I don't need another pair of boots!

Honored Contributor

Hi Magic. I hope you are having a great week. I'm not a "Spring/Summer" fashion type of "gal". I much prefer fall/winter fashions. I have so many pairs of boyfriend jeans, crops, etc. that I really don't have anything I need to buy. I don't buy much from Anthropologie in the Summer as I won't pay the high prices for lightweight cotton shirts, etc. I'll probably still pick up cute athletic-type wear from Lululemon, but I have nothing really on my wish list.

I don't think I spend much on Spring/Summer fashion compared to Fall/Winter.Wink I don't buy boots in the Spring/Summer so that saves me quite a bit, LOL.

I may pick up a few scarves, but even at that...I have quite a collection, and nothing really stands out now in the stores. Everything is picked over, and I'm not into the Spring fashions. I rarely wear shorts so I certainly don't need to buy them. I have plenty of Logo tops to get me though the Spring months that I'd wear with crops, etc.

Have a great evening!Smile

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Nope. Not at all. I'm happy with winter clothes right now.

I always end up feeling like a rag bag part way through summer.

Honored Contributor

I live in Florida so I am always happy when the summer fashions come out.

Respected Contributor

I always enjoy the change of seasons in clothing - curious to see what is being offered. But I am enjoying cooler weather right now and thus not ready for spring and summer. Our summers have been so wretchedly hot and muggy I don't want it to come too soon - not even the clothing.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/20/2015 winamac1 said:

Hi Magic. I hope you are having a great week. I'm not a "Spring/Summer" fashion type of "gal". I much prefer fall/winter fashions. I have so many pairs of boyfriend jeans, crops, etc. that I really don't have anything I need to buy. I don't buy much from Anthropologie in the Summer as I won't pay the high prices for lightweight cotton shirts, etc. I'll probably still pick up cute athletic-type wear from Lululemon, but I have nothing really on my wish list.

I don't think I spend much on Spring/Summer fashion compared to Fall/Winter.Wink I don't buy boots in the Spring/Summer so that saves me quite a bit, LOL.

I may pick up a few scarves, but even at that...I have quite a collection, and nothing really stands out now in the stores. Everything is picked over, and I'm not into the Spring fashions. I rarely wear shorts so I certainly don't need to buy them. I have plenty of Logo tops to get me though the Spring months that I'd wear with crops, etc.

Have a great evening!Smile

Hi win! Maybe if I had as many cute coats as you I would feel differently! Smile

I just get so sick of layering and having to wear sensible boots and always making sure I have my gloves, a scarf and a hat. I think I am ready to lighten my load!

Respected Contributor

No. Warmer weather will come soon enough. These times give me a chance to wear some of my leather jackets and pants.

Respected Contributor

It's too cold. In a month I will be.

Honored Contributor

No! It's still Jan and spring is months away, planning for it too early only depesses me. Also, if I buy things months before I can wear them, I tend to forget I have them. I start thinking about spring in late Feb, early March. We have had a goodcwinter, I'm grateful for that. Frigid but no serious snow. Just a few inches, so far.