Esteemed Contributor

Finally....a white crisp shirt - thank you Linea!.....

Why is it always so hard to find the MOST basic clothing items? I've wanted a plain, good quality white cotton shirt for the longest....I just ordered one from the Linea line. I've only bought a few items from Linea, but I'm quickly becoming a fan. Are there other basic items that you find are really hard to find?
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Finally....a white crisp shirt - thank you Linea!.....

To be honest not really. I have been buying solid color cotton shirts from LL Bean, Lands End, Talbots and Nordstrom for years.
Respected Contributor

Have the Linea 'Kate' Shirt in three colours - including the White (which is Not See-through) - Love them all!

Honored Contributor

I have been buying the Linea Kate shirt for several years. Love the fabric. I also get shirts from Eddie Bauer because they have tall sizes. Linea sleeves are too short for me so I always have to turn them back to hide that fact.

Honored Contributor

I have his white shirt with the pointed collar, so tonight I got the stone in this shirt.

"To each their own, in all things".
Super Contributor

Hello all!

The crisp white shirt is my holy grail! So hard to find, especially for a plus size who wants some tailoring and tushy coverage! (The things that pass for "tunics" in this world never cease to amaze me.) In any case, I stumbled on A218335 because I plug in a search for "white shirt" from time to time. Even though item page features purple, the shirt comes in white. If you're an XL/1X like me, it looks like those sizes are missing, but if you're smaller you might be in luck. Warning, you can kind of see through the white shirt, but it still works. And pockets? Divine!

Honored Contributor

Actually, no. I'm a collector of crisp white shirts. It's like I can't get enough. I find them everywhere and at every price point. Same with black turtlenecks which I also love.