Honored Contributor

I'm not going to buy any more "hi lo" hems, or Ikat print. I will always like the boho lace tops! I have a few of both and that's all I'll buy because knit pants and a shirt or two isn't a long term investment. It's been out for two years and due to go downhill.

For spring I'll look for design in runway shows and magazines!

Are you planning a change or going just staying where you are with "styles"? How much of your closet is Ikat, shark bite, or high low?

Honored Contributor

I have 2 tops that you could consider high low, not extreme high low. One of them happens to be an ikat print - guess I could call that one a two-fer LOL.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

I'm not changing anything ... my personal style has been evolving over many years and is just about perfect.

I have a ""look"" that works for me.

Honored Contributor

I have none of any of those things in my closet. I'm very short and asymmetrical hems always look goofy on me because the long side is always WAY too long and looks sloppy. I hate that QVC is obsessed with tops covering a woman's rear end, because they don't sell many petite tops, so everything is just way, way too long for me. I think that's also a reason I haven't bought anything with an ikat print - it can easily overwhelm me.

Honored Contributor

I'm not. Ikat do any of those either.

Honored Contributor

I have 2 tops that would fit the hi/lo category, neither one extreme. Not buying anymore. Have no Ikat, no plans to buy any. Will stick with my usual.

"To each their own, in all things".
Valued Contributor

I love the extreme hi/low. I am 5'5" and I like the style.

It's not going anywhere in my closet. I bought another LOGO zippered jacket (TSV) because my black one pilled, but I love wearing it around because it's not an ordinary hoodie.

I am going to be much more careful with how I wash this one.

Esteemed Contributor

I plan to change my casual summer wardrobe a bit.

I think I own 4 pair of capri/crop pants that will be finding a new home. I will still wear ankle pants, boyfriend jeans, and on rare occasion shorts, but plan to incorporate more sundresses and skirts into my wardrobe.

Honored Contributor

I'm not ....happy with what I'm seeing in what used to be my favorite stores. (I've never bought much more than one clothing item/year from QVC)

I bought almost nothing new in 2014, so I know I need to shop soon. As a snowbird, I don't do winter, but spring is coming and my spring/summer wardrobe needs to be brought into shape. I've just started to look, but I'm not thrilled. Hopefully, there will be lots more soon for me to choose from.

Esteemed Contributor
I like hi low and shark bite hems, etc. I don't really plan... I just buy what I like as I run across new items that "speak to me."