Super Contributor

What has happened to Birkinstocks??

I still wear Birkis for comfort and they are good for my feet. I used to get all kinds of great styles on the Q. Now they are nowhere to be found.

Anyone have any info on this?

Thanks,

Bookbabe

Super Contributor

Re: What has happened to Birkinstocks??

I think other brands had better sale numbers and so they dropped Birkenstock.

Vionic/Orthaheel has taken their place.

Regular Contributor

I also miss Birkis on QVC. I wear them for houseshoes and they are good for my feet and knees. I go online and order but not as many choices and higher prices, it seems. I wish they would bring some back..

Honored Contributor

I have over 100 pair of Birkenstock! I ordered all of them from QVC. I really miss QVC Birkenstock.

Honored Contributor

I have one pair and love them; now that I'm retired I have more time to wear them so would love to buy more; Q had such a good selection of styles I didn't see elsewhere.

Super Contributor

On 1/15/2015 annabellethecat said:

I have over 100 pair of Birkenstock! I ordered all of them from QVC. I really miss QVC Birkenstock.

Yikes!!!! For real?

Honored Contributor

Yes, for real. That includes sandals, flowered clogs, you name it. I have a bad back and I LOVE shoes.

Unfortunately, I can no longer wear very many different shoes. Birkenstock shoes are the one's that seem to work (with my back) the best.

Last year I counted them. I was surprised too!

Super Contributor

I guess you do love and miss them. LOL! I prefer the all leather Birkenstock, rather than the man made material version that most of the QVC Birks are made of. My DH started wearing the brand recently, and loves the real leather ones too.

Honored Contributor

I love Birkenstocks and I am happy that the Q no longer carries them. I already have too many pairs.

Several are over 20 years old. They take forever to wear out and I don't need anymore. I have about 30 pairs that are like new and a few old junky pairs that I garden in or wear while walking in the lake.

Really...I do miss them, but I am saving money.

Super Contributor

i was fan of Birkenstocks but sad that qvc discontinue it.