Valued Contributor

There are some truly kind and thoughful girls on this forum

I just want to say that I was losing faith that I wanted to stay and participate on this forum and then the magic happened. I posted that my daughter is getting married and came this outpouring of lovely and thoughtful ideas that are helping me do something for my daughter. Don't give up the faith, there are some wonderful people on this forum.

{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Esteemed Contributor

Re: There are some truly kind and thoughful girls on this forum

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Trusted Contributor

Cookie, my daughter is also getting married this year and I'm thrilled as you are! Where did you post that, please? I'd love to read all the helpful ideas. Lots of thoughts to you and your family from NC and yay!
Respected Contributor

I have to agree - I have left before due to some of the nastiness, and stayed away here and there, but I've met some really wonderful kind people that make up for the bad experiences! I had dinner last night with a Fashion Forum friend, and she is one of the sweetest women on earth and a treasure!

Valued Contributor

I, agree, and these ladies are so intelligent.......................whenever I have a question about a clothing item the responses are always correct. Sometimes pictures are posted to help in making a{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} decision...............................

Respected Contributor

There are some truly wonderful people on the boards & it is a such a huge cross section of people that can have great insight/advice about similar experiences. I love that about the boards.

Esteemed Contributor

I, also, agree.....there are some very helpful...kind women and men on these forums...if I have a question or an issue all I need to do is come here for a resolve...and I truly appreciate it....

Love just reading the threads and posts..sometimes I have helpful replies for others, too...

Its a win win.....

Congrats to your daughter, OP...enjoy the planning and shopping....

Honored Contributor

On 1/15/2015 Rock_chick said:

I have to agree - I have left before due to some of the nastiness, and stayed away here and there, but I've met some really wonderful kind people that make up for the bad experiences! I had dinner last night with a Fashion Forum friend, and she is one of the sweetest women on earth and a treasure!

Are you still in touch with Laurie Jill? I've been wondering how she's enjoying retirement. If you do see her, please give her my regards.

house cat aka delilah

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

On 1/15/2015 house_cat said:
On 1/15/2015 Rock_chick said:

Are you still in touch with Laurie Jill? I've been wondering how she's enjoying retirement. If you do see her, please give her my regards.

house cat aka delilah

Yes, I haven't actually seen her in a long time but she has a Grand now and it looks like she is just as happy as she can be! I will tell her you mentioned her! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Regular Contributor

Congrats on your daughter's upcoming wedding! Yes I too have read some of the nasty replies on the forum, and can't help but feel sorry for these ladies who feel the need to be so negative, what a miserable life they must lead. Never mind them, there are more of us who are kind hearted than not. Blessings to you and your family.