Valued Contributor

I was not home to watch Fashion Police, how was it?

Esteemed Contributor

I fell a sleep but recorded it.

Honored Contributor
I watched most of it. Kinda weird with Joan and George not there, but I liked it. I didn't think I'd like Kathy, but she was okay.
Super Contributor

In one word: BORING! Kathy Griffin doesn't do it justice! She's not funny and never cared for her crude mouth anyway. They should have just ended the show when Joan passed. Joan is irreplaceable. I didn't even stick around for the entire show cause it was just lacking the entertainment factor Joan and her crew brought to it.

I hope the ratings showed how terrible Kathy is.

Valued Contributor

Review in the DAILY BEAST was scathing.

Esteemed Contributor

I sure disagree with Griffin's choice for worst dressed, I can tell you. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor
I didn't think it was too bad ~~ I adored Joan on FP, QVC, stage, all forms of her work! No one can replace her in my book. I'm glad Kathy is giving it a shot though ~ most criticisms I hear of Kathy, I once heard about Joan ~ both strong women! I miss Joan & wish Kathy luck!
Trusted Contributor
On 1/13/2015 BeckiWV said:

I sure disagree with Griffin's choice for worst dressed, I can tell you. Smiley Happy

Who was her choice? Mine was Keira Knightly for sure.

Super Contributor

It was an odd show but there was much stacked against it with Joan being gone. Kathy didn't seem to have a grasp on fashion, how to talk about the styling, hair/make-up. Her focus was on what she does best: character assassination, albeit with humor. She will have to learn more to keep her seat on the show.

Guliana carried the show yet it was difficult to look past her painfully thin frame, as it was on the red carpet the night before. One wonders and worries about her heath.

We all miss Joan, and it was hard not to compare. I think the show could develop and grow with time. But for me, the fun seemed gone.

Respected Contributor

I thought it was fun and I laughed a lot- Kathy and the new guy were funny and OK. I still miss Joan, but the show is entertaining and better than most other TV programming IMO!