Esteemed Contributor

Anyone shopped HSN's clearance today??

Wish I'd known last night..ordered a DG top on waitlist~Do they usually fill those orders?? Tia!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone shopped HSN's clearance today??

I have a few things in my cart but haven't hit submit yet. Love that they do free shipping over $75!

Super Contributor

They do have some great deals. I saw a pair of really cute Naturalizer slippers for $12.95 plus free S&H, they are almost too good to pass up. I shouldn't watch them today or I'll end up buying things I really don't need. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Frequent Contributor

I have ! I really love the free shipping.

Super Contributor

The clearance has been going on for awhile, since right after Christmas. I bought a few items then-shipping was only $1.99 for each item.

Not sure about waitlist. I know DG items tend to go fast on clearance and I don't know how soon the orders get fulfilled.

Honored Contributor

How many people bother to return (also pay for) a cheap clearance item they don't care for? I think that price determines the odds whether you will get an item on waitlist.

Honored Contributor

I have a Naeem Khan blouse in my cart. It's $19.99 plus $1.99 s/h. I don't need it!!! but at this price I'm so tempted to push that submit order button!

Respected Contributor

On 1/13/2015 Jova said:

The clearance has been going on for awhile, since right after Christmas. I bought a few items then-shipping was only $1.99 for each item.

Not sure about waitlist. I know DG items tend to go fast on clearance and I don't know how soon the orders get fulfilled.

Yes, then that offer went away and shipping went back to normal prices. The "free shipping after $75" just started back again today. I ordered some more Sporto boots yesterday after I got an alert that they dropped $30 more, but there was already free shipping on those.

Respected Contributor

I'm really enjoying watching it this morning. They are going through items so fast, we can see a lot of merchandise. Haven't bought anything yet.

Contributor

Ordered a dress, and it went on waitlist before I could complete the order. Smiley Sad( I don't expect to ever get it.