Super Contributor

As seen on T.V./Genie jeggings

Have any of you tried this....I have my finger on the "order" button but would love some feedback first. TIA beanie

Esteemed Contributor

Re: As seen on T.V./Genie jeggings

I have not seen them yet. Where are you ordering from, beanie?

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

I saw them on T.V. so I just typed in Genie jeggings as seen on TV and there they were. 19.99 plus shipping of 10.00 for three pair. blue, black and gray.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/12/2015 beanie said:

I saw them on T.V. so I just typed in Genie jeggings as seen on TV and there they were. 19.99 plus shipping of 10.00 for three pair. blue, black and gray.

Thanks, I found them. The only reviews I can find only complain about slow delivery, Like a month to get them.

I found them also on carolwright.com on pre-order with a Jan 30th ship date, 2 pair for 19.99 with 6.99 shipping. So Genie's site is a better deal by a couple of dollars.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Contributor

I haven't seen them but they remind me of a legging version of the pajama jeans that came out a few years ago. Honestly, I wouldn't expect too much or else you will probably be disappointed.

Super Contributor

On 1/12/2015 Sunny1 said:

I haven't seen them but they remind me of a legging version of the pajama jeans that came out a few years ago. Honestly, I wouldn't expect too much or else you will probably be disappointed.

Guess I can definitely live without them...lol

Trusted Contributor

If you wait awhile, and have a CVS drug store near you, I see many Genie items show up there. That way you could judge the quality for yourself.

Esteemed Contributor

Just be sure when ordering that you want them, because it is impossible to return anything to As Seen on TV. They will be in CVS & Walmart shortly.

Super Contributor

They are extremely thin and very poorly made. You get what you pay for, the crotch split with the first wearing and I am very thin. If you must order go at least one size up. Not worth the money.

Super Contributor

On 1/13/2015 kristan said:

They are extremely thin and very poorly made. You get what you pay for, the crotch split with the first wearing and I am very thin. If you must order go at least one size up. Not worth the money.

Thank you...beanie