Honored Contributor

The IM mocs that are the TSV

I see nothing on this shoe that would give any support to the arches. I'm sure they are comfortable - they are like going barefoot. Very bad for the feet to wear this kind of shoe for very long. I guess they would be ok if you have a custom insole to support your arches. Certain not a value for the money because they are unhealthy for your feet.

I was born with a club foot and have had surgeries on my left foot so I have a lifetime of education on what is and what is not a good supportive shoe and why we need to wear good, supportive shoes.

Honored Contributor

Re: The IM mocs that are the TSV

They're very comfortable.

Not everybody has foot problems. I have 4 or 5 pairs of his moccasins. I am passing on these because of the bow and the gold hardware.

Valued Contributor

I agree with both of you, but support and good shoes go hand in hand, I have tried his shoes and there's very little support,I need support, I will not buy. I have a lot of Clarks and Ryka's, that are in style and have the support I need.
Super Contributor

He said this morning with Pat, that his moccasin was like a supportive walking shoe......when he said that I was a bit surprised. I see nothing but a bit of foam in the inner lining. That does not make it a supportive walking Shoe!
Respected Contributor

Moccasins are not known for their support.

Honored Contributor

On 1/12/2015 brii said:

Not everybody has foot problems. I have 4 or 5 pairs of his moccasins. I am passing on these because of the bow and the gold hardware.

If you spend extensive amounts of time wearing these shoes you soon will have foot problems.

Honored Contributor

I love his mocs! I am not on my feet all day, and no, they are not for super support for all day walking, or standing, but I don't do that anyway.

I have a hot pink pair and a navy pair, and just ordered the hazelnut and coral. My old ones are not suede, but I have and love a number of suede flats. I wear them to the grocery store, out shopping, to work when I'm working, around town, out to dinner, etc. They are my go-to shoes! I LOVE them!

Honored Contributor

On 1/12/2015 happy housewife said:
On 1/12/2015 brii said:

If you spend extensive amounts of time wearing these shoes you soon will have foot problems.

I don't have foot problems. I've been wearing these types of shoes for years.

Wearing his shoes won't give people foot problems either. I don't know if that's what you're trying to say.

Respected Contributor

I think I'll get the Navy shoe, as I don't have that color in an Isaac moccasin. I do have several pairs of his first style of moccasin, and I wear them often. I also have Clark's and Ryka's, which do give me more support. However, if I'm not doing a lot of walking, I'm comfortable wearing the Isaac mocs. They are especially good for me when driving, as I have a sensitive Achilles tendon, and some shoes press on that tendon when I'm driving my car.

Honored Contributor

I love the shoes. I like the gold and the bow! Most of the colors are really pretty. I'm not buying as I have a lot of pairs of his moccasins. They are too expensive for what I want to pay when s/h and tax are added in. If they go to as is, I may buy. I buy regular size 8 in these, and they fit fine. Most flats I have to go up 1/2 size in. I don't have to in his moccasins. I wear 8.5 in Vince Camuto Ellen flats.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"