Respected Contributor
Watching & enjoying the denims & co show, but sheesh the prices are ridulous. Luckily I still have the many twin sets ordered over the years. I wash everything in cold water, woollite & gentle cycle, so they still look great. Thought about ordering the sueded cardi & tank, but with s& h it's almost double of what I paid just a few years ago. There should be one price for ordering all items in one show.
“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Frequent Contributor

I agree. I can't remember the last fashion item I bought on QVC. High prices, no true sales, and shipping is outrageous, 20%-30% of the cost of the item in some cases. Definitely no bargains. Luckily, I live in an area with major shopping, so I just take my dollars elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

IMO D & Co. has become more and more expensive over the last few years. I can find similar items in my stores for less so I don't buy much anymore.

Frequent Contributor

I have definitely noticed the price increases, am buying much less.

Honored Contributor

way too expensive for the look and quality. I'd rather pay more and get Lululemon.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

I know. It stinks. This line is way overpriced now. And then add the ridiculous shipping to boot!

I'm better off at Macy's or Kohl's now.

Valued Contributor
On 1/10/2015 ChillyTulip said:

I know. It stinks. This line is way overpriced now. And then add the ridiculous Agree, quality is much better & Macy's and Kohl's --- and no s&h!

Valued Contributor
this line constantly calls sweatshirts ""jackets"".
Esteemed Contributor
I agree. There are some pieces I really like but when I figure in the S & H I stop myself, sometimes it's really hard to do that but I'm not paying $50 for a sweatshirt.
Trusted Contributor

Prices way too high,and add the shipping its terrible,don't buy that much anymore.In my local stores are better deals.