Contributor

Styled Out - new show on QVC Plus

I was just looking at QVC Plus. Sandra Bennett is on right now with a new show entitled "Styled Out" for two hours. She said that it will be on every Thursday night on QVC Plus.

Respected Contributor

Re: Styled Out - new show on QVC Plus

How do you get QVC Plus?
Contributor

On the QVC front page click on ""Items Recently Shown"" and in the menu at the top beside QVC Live there is QVC Plus. You can view the items that are shown. That channel has had fashion on all day today. Looks like it is not going to be all clearance items. And it will be on every Thursday 10:00-12:00

This is evidentially ""LIVE"" and not prerecorded.

Esteemed Contributor

I have it in my AT&T Uverse package. They're showing some live shows instead of their usual reruns. This has just started, and it appears to be all clearance or so it says. However, they need to change the schedule as mine is showing just Gems.

Contributor

The channel is also on FIOS which I have. I'm not sure where it is on Comcast but it is probably there also.

They have had a lot of clearance items today. Sandra has been showing items also that were not on clearance.

She also said that Courtney has a new show on Tuesdays called ""Style Night.""

Looks like they are trying to build up this channel. Probably more shows coming.

New Contributor

Wow Sandra is on QVC Plus.
Super Contributor

I thought it was a rerun of an earlier show. Could take only a few minutes of it, Sandra does not "project" well on camera and seems a fish out of water. I like her though. Hopefully she gets her sea legs!

Trusted Contributor

I'll have to check this out. To date, everything I've seen on QVC plus has been a re-run. They usually show the regular QVC presentations about three hours behind broadcast on "regular" QVC.

Honored Contributor

I have this on FIOS also. It started out as a rebroadcast of the live show. But who knows? QVC might make this an entirely separate channel.

Valued Contributor

QVC Plus are reruns, I found it by accident.......................Channel 153 Verizon in Massachusetts.