Respected Contributor
HSN just introduced a new host named Melinda who is clearly in her 60's. She has a history in fashion and yoga. She looked great in her skinny jeans, boots and tunic. So when will the Q bring a host that speaks to the older viewers?
Valued Contributor

I'll have to look for her. I like the HSN hosts!

Honored Contributor

I thought we were supposed to believe age is just a number. And aren't some of the QVC hosts in their 60's or very close to that?

I don't need to watch some body my age try to sell me what I already know I don't want to buy. There's really nothing that wrong with their hosts, but they have about a dozen vendors that give me the creeps.

Honored Contributor

I saw her! She is beautiful & seems very nice.

Honored Contributor

I don't think age is important. And the new host is definitely not someone I would think of as ""old.""

Honored Contributor
On 1/8/2015 millieshops said:

I thought we were supposed to believe age is just a number. And aren't some of the QVC hosts in their 60's or very close to that?

I don't need to watch some body my age try to sell me what I already know I don't want to buy. There's really nothing that wrong with their hosts, but they have about a dozen vendors that give me the creeps.

I think Marybeth is 55. Jane Treacy is in her 50's also. I will look forward to seeing the new host on HSN.

Respected Contributor
Age is not important until you get older and become invisible or worse yet, talked down to. Just as ethnic minorities like to see people like themselves, sometimes it is nice to see an older demographic represented on television in a good way.
Honored Contributor

There was a fairly new (to me) host on HSN presenting boots........very attractive, with long brown hair.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

Haven't seen her yet but sounds interesting. I think the Q has a good showing of mature women and young. Glad it's not all young, beautiful, size XXS, 5'11" hosts.

Respected Contributor
I saw her with Colleen Lopez. She was very attractive and seemed at ease. I like that she is older but fashionable. Go HSN!!!