Honored Contributor

DH and I had breakfast there Sunday. We hadn't been since long before the holidays, and I wasn't surprised to see the butterflies and birds out! I know from previous experience if you want something you'd better get it when you see it! I WAS surprised to see all of the clothes, including 3 racks on clearance. They had some beautiful tops, scarves, and sweaters. I bought a multi-colored cardigan that looked beautiful - and DH liked it on me! I've bought some T-shirts in the past and one other lacy shirt and lacy cardigan. Does anyone else like their clothes?

Our In Full Bloom Collection

Honored Contributor

I buy a lot of the home decor there, especially the Christmas stuff, and you are correct, you need to be first otherwise it's gone.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

LOL. My sister bought me the sock monkey rain boots at CB. Every time I wear those funny boots I get asked about them. She paid 5 on clearance. I don't care where I buy anything as long as the quality is good and is in line with the price. I have found a number of cute accessories at CB.

You are soooo right buy when you see at CB or you might be disappointed.

Trusted Contributor

I had no idea they sold clothes! I guess I haven't been to CB in a while.

Respected Contributor

Same here. Never saw clothing before. The lacy top looks nice.

Super Contributor

I actually bought my mother a couple of capes there a couple of years ago. She loved them and wore them so often. She recently passed away, and I have one of them and will probably get the other as well. I'm a "cape" kind of girl anyway, but wearing hers will make me think of my sweet mother! They are beautiful.

Trusted Contributor
Yes, I love some of their clothes! I have one close by so I usually go just to shop in their country store.
Esteemed Contributor

Got a cute fleece jacket at CB one time.

Honored Contributor

Never saw anything like that in any of the Cracker Barrels we stopped at on the way to & from Fl. at Christmas. We don't have one here. Nearest one is a 3 hr round trip.

Contributor

i love the style of their clothing. kinda reminds me of coldwater creek.