Esteemed Contributor

Anyone shopped HSN's clearance today??

I got 2 Diane Gilman tops and a pair of her skinny jeggings. Lots of great prices and low shipping!Smile

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone shopped HSN's clearance today??

Sounds like you found some bargains {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}. So far, the only items I've ever purchased from HSN is Lessman's supplements a Michael Anthony necklace.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Sounds like you found some bargains {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}. So far, the only items I've ever purchased from HSN is Lessman's supplements a Michael Anthony necklace.

Thanks Bird mama, you might take a look at Michaels' jewelry, they had a jewelry clearance yesterday!Wink

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Good God, no, and I haven't even nor do I plan to look.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Frequent Contributor

I got 3 really nice tops, Marlawynn, DG2 and another. Very good discounted prices & low shipping.
Valued Contributor

Finally got home from traveling, now to shop on HSN. I know there are clearance items with my name on them!

Super Contributor

HSN really knows how to price their clearance! I'm trying to stay away, but so far I've gotten a Michael Anthony pendant and the Liz Lange So Soft knit maxi dress. I bought the same dress in black previously and LOVED how it looked on me. So when I saw how much it was marked down, I had to get it in olive.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
~ Ian Maclaren
Honored Contributor

I got a couple items. The day is not over yet.

Super Contributor

Yes, I got a few things. I wanted the Sporto TSV boots, and the Vince Camuto boots they showed about an hour ago, but I am trying to not spend anymore money!

Super Contributor

I got a top I wanted to buy a few week ago but it was almost $60 and then I put it in my cart last week at $30 and decided to hold off until after Christmas. Well it was $20 today!! I had $15 spendable kash too. I just hope it fits right