Honored Contributor

PAGING EMMYSMOM ABOUT THE OPRAH COAT!

Hi Emmysmom. I wanted to let you know I received the Oprah "favorite" things faux fur coat/jacket by Donna Salyer. I posted about it the other day, but the Q poofed my thread. It is gorgeous and so soft and well made. I was hoping, lol, to not love it as I wanted to be able to have to send it back. Well, NO WAY, can I send it back. If there is anything "negative" about it, the sleeves could be 1/2 inch longer. But, besides that, it's awesome! It was my Christmas present to me from me. I tell DH to not buy me anything so I went ahead and bought it for myself. It will be one of my "favorite things". Hope all is well. WinSmile

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: PAGING EMMYSMOM ABOUT THE OPRAH COAT!

Hi Win.....commented on your thread the other day but it got poofed! Gorgeous coat!! Hope you got in on the 20% off? Merry (Belated) Christmas & Happy New Year<3
Esteemed Contributor

Ohh I knew it would be gorgeous! I bet its flattering on you too! I haven't worn the PMC faux leopard I got..I will soon though! It was also my Christmas present to me! I am SOO happy for you, lol! Aren't you glad you had some enablers to push you..lol!!{#emotions_dlg.devil2} You deserve it! Did you get it before Christmas??? Thanks..this made my day!!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

On 12/27/2014 ByTheBay said: Hi Win.....commented on your thread the other day but it got poofed! Gorgeous coat!! Hope you got in on the 20% off? Merry (Belated) Christmas & Happy New Year<3

Hey Bay ! I did get it for the 20% off. I think the other thread got poofed. It's seriously awesome! I hated paying like $27 in s/h, but I do love the coat! Have a great New Years!

I like that it's made in the USA too!

Hi to Emmysmom!! Thanks!!!

Respected Contributor

Good to hear! I've noticed every oth brand coat gets poof..... thats nuts! Love my PMC lynx
Honored Contributor

On 12/27/2014 Mustangshar said: Good to hear! I've noticed every oth brand coat gets poof..... thats nuts! Love my PMC lynx

Hi Mustang. The Q poofed 2 of my threads about this ""Oprah"" coat. They don't want competition with Dennis Basso's line.

Respected Contributor

Exactly!!
Esteemed Contributor

On 12/27/2014 winamac1 said:
On 12/27/2014 ByTheBay said: Hi Win.....commented on your thread the other day but it got poofed! Gorgeous coat!! Hope you got in on the 20% off? Merry (Belated) Christmas & Happy New Year<3

Hey Bay ! I did get it for the 20% off. I think the other thread got poofed. It's seriously awesome! I hated paying like $27 in s/h, but I do love the coat! Have a great New Years!

I like that it's made in the USA too!

Hi to Emmysmom!! Thanks!!!

I read about her, she's animal friendly too..I think that was partly why Oprah approved..lol! The fact its made in the USA is icing on the cake. Will have to take a look at ShopHQ, lol. Wish PMC would have hers made here as well. Enjoy your lovely jacket, lol!Cool

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

On 12/27/2014 winamac1 said:
On 12/27/2014 Mustangshar said: Good to hear! I've noticed every oth brand coat gets poof..... thats nuts! Love my PMC lynx

Hi Mustang. The Q poofed 2 of my threads about this "Oprah" coat. They don't want competition with Dennis Basso's line.

So the mystery is solved..thought it was all about me..I was getting paranoid..lol! Hi to you too Mustang..did you do any bargain shopping after Christmas? You girls on here are the only ones I can talk to about my jacket/coat obsession..you girls "get it", lol!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

-- Mae West