Respected Contributor

Pm style where are the Christmas decorations?

It took me awhile to notice, but where are the Christmas decorations on the set? It looks so bare. Lol. I do see one lone tree in the back. It looks like a different set.
Super Contributor

Re: Pm style where are the Christmas decorations?

I totally noticed it right away!! Its look so blah!

Honored Contributor

Sandra said on her FB page that they were on a new set tonight for the show. It looks like the set from the Posh Presents where all the people were mingling. It's empty because they took all the tables and chair out of it.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I generally don't watch PMS so I don't know what's up with that, but I have noticed this year that the Christmas decorations were barely noticeable on the Q. They used white trees with white/silver/gold decorations against very light walls. In past years their sets screamed Christmas.

Respected Contributor

The only thing I noticed at first was that it's still light outside according to the faux windows and it really is already dark here on the east coast. Lol. I thought I was losing it.
Esteemed Contributor

They want you to forget about the money you spent for Christmas. If you see a tree in the background it will remind you and then you might rethink what you are about to order. I rarely watch this time of year because the trees are up way to early and then by Dec they are completely removed while I am still enjoying my Christmas/New Years. That and the fact the programing is so blah.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

I too noticed the set, I thought it looked like a warehouse, empty with no oomph.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor

I am going to miss the decorations. I love Christmas ~ especially the music.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

They are just getting ready to start those New Year New You shows!! YUCK I really get as tired of that same old theme as I do of them selling beds, vacuums, cameras, TVs, tablets and computers. Now it will be running shoes and work out equipment and diet food for a month!

Frequent Contributor

And Cushman's honeybells with the man in the bright orange sweater a bib on, that will go on for months...