Honored Contributor

I find it laughable that whenever I check the just reduced clearance, there are at most a couple of dozen items. With the thousands of articles QVC has to sell they've only reduced the price of 20 or so. HSN's has a couple of pages worth of newly on sale items.

Valued Contributor

I agree - a sale at the Q is virtually non-existent. The thing I like about HSN is that their prices are reduced (sometimes to as low as $5 on some of the items I have in my favorites) AND they significantly reduce the shipping. Win-win. Are you listening QVC? Hah - probably not. End of last year, I got several sets of socks (3 in a set) for less than $3.95 per set. Wearing them now!

Super Contributor

I think Shop HQ really is the king/queen of clearance bargains.

Trusted Contributor
Agree, OP! Not just that but there are a number of items that reappear on the Just Reduced Clearance list even at the same price they were listed before. You'd think many days/weeks/months at a certain price would trigger some sort of further reduction. But no, apparently the Q values their inventory more highly than we, their customers, do.
Honored Contributor

Their just reduced clearance is a pathetic joke. They often have the most dreadful items reduced, and then they keep showing the same Joan Rivers top over and over again as being "just reduced". WHAT is the Q thinking? They keep items around for decades and often raise the price. If it was not for Logo and Lisa Rinna and select IM items, I'd not buy any "fashion" from QVC. Uggghhh

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"