Frequent Contributor

I don;t care what anyone says most leggings fit like tights, and no one should wear such form fitting pants.. Also I would like to say weekends on the Q are awful......

Respected Contributor

Tights R very popular today - Nike, Athleta all have wonderful tights. Need the body to carry off this look.

Yes, QVC is and has been bad on weekends for a long time now. IMO, QVC programming is lacking most days & times of the week & year. Esp. in the Christmas seasonSmiley Sad((

Super Contributor
Personally , i was ready for a wardrobe change, but hesitant about leggings . I ordered a pair from several Q brands & found one of the Linea designs I liked best . His leggings don't bag behind the knee & thigh , while the others did . Anyway , everyone is different & needs a certain fit /brand . I don't feel uncomfortable in Linea leggings , because they're not skin-tight like tights . I do have one set tho, that's more form-fitting by Linea , and plan on wearing them at home this winter with a long sweater . They're very comfy ! I'm at a mature age & just want to be comfortable in what I wear . Comfy doesn't necessarily mean sloppy either . I wear longer tops , like a few styles by Logo ......just received a longer sweater from Linea too . I like the overall look ; it's the fresh look I was searching for & comfortable too ! Smiley Happy ....OP , I agree with you re: programming . They should bring more variety back & definitely improve the quality of imported products . The quality of many items like some VPH products & other home decor ...... handy items like flashlights ..... Tabletop items like Temptations ......so many have gone downhill . Many of these seriously remind me of dollar store quality . Also, there are so many good lines like Bobbi Brown cosmetics for example , that are only on a couple of times a year ! Why is that ? High quality lines like BB , and other highly rated products besides cosmetics , should be aired much more often . I've been a shopper here for 15 years & I've seen the changes . They need to change course IMHO.
Honored Contributor

I wear leggings and a tunic shirt (over a skinny tee) to my senior fit exercise classes on cold days. My leggings are fleece lined and are nice and toasty. I'm a senior citizen, but when I wear these to class, I'm not too proud to say I've received many compliments on my legs!{#emotions_dlg.blush} I've yet to wear them anywhere else, however. (I'm 5'8" and 160 lbs).

Valued Contributor
I am no skinny minny and never thought my figure would look good in leggings. But then I found the right pair. For me, that pair is by Vince Camuto and I bought them@ Nordstrom. If I could live in them, I would.
Super Contributor
Not sure on leggings, prefer thicker ones, but YES, weekend programming is terrible!!!!
Respected Contributor

I never really cared for leggings. I guess one reason was because I could never find them long enough. I thought I'd try the Women With Control ones as they come in talls, and I really like them. I wanted them to wear with boots. I'll wear long tops with them. I personally hate to see them with shorter tops. Might even go back and order another pair. I still don't like tights, lol, and hate to see them worn with skirts/dresses.

QVC's programming is awful on the weekends, but it has been awful all week long, week in and week out pretty much for ages. It seems like they just rotate the same 15-20 items over and over and over. QVC used to be a great place to shop. It was kind of like going to a mall and having a lot of choices for shopping. Now it's like going to Wal-Mart and only being able to buy the store brand.

Respected Contributor

I have very slim hips and thighs so leggings are actually more flattering on me than most other pants. I always wear a long top over them. It's too broad a statement to say no one should wear them.

I tend to not watch QVC on weekends. I am not interested in electronics, vacuums and cameras and that seems to be the norm for weekend programming.

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

It always annoys me that woman are assuming you have big thighs and hips...sigh. And no, you can't wear this and that. Nobody is made the same way. Just because you're a woman, does not mean you have thunder thighs. I have skinny hips and thighs. Yes, I wear super skinny jeans, jeggings and leggings. And don't tell me I can't. Very irksome.

Honored Contributor

I also am a recent convert to leggings. I do have slim hips and legs, I wear a tunic with my leggings. I don't wear them constantly, but about once a week, for now. Until you have seen every female in the world in leggings, you really can't make the statement that no one should wear them.

I do agree about the Q's programming, but I seldom sit down to watch anymore, as I stay busy with other things.

"To each their own, in all things".