Esteemed Contributor

Is anyone else sick to death of "gift" shows???

OMG - if I see one more gift show I'm going to scream! Is anyone else sick to death of (so and so's) favorite gift ideas??! AM & PM Style shows were booted off in lieu of the gift shows. How many tablets, phones, computers and cameras can a person buy? I'm switching channels until the old favorites (fashion, makeup and jewelry) return. I think by now, most of us have purchased those gifts. No more blenders, gadgets, and computers.....PLEASE!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Is anyone else sick to death of ""gift"" shows???

Instead of getting frustrated, think of it as a vacation for your credit card! I'm not interested in any of the "gift" stuff either, but it must sell well - they do this every year.

Super Contributor

No ... don't watch them. I only tune in when there's a vendor on I want to see ... and there are very few. I don't watch QVC variety shows.

Esteemed Contributor

You have a remote? Change the channel ... I do not watch QVC very often [I have too busy a lifestyle for that] So do not complain you do have options.

Valued Contributor

Yes. It's the same old, same old stuff that QVC bought too much of and is trying to get rid of-for the most part. And how they can "guarantee" Christmas delivery is beyond me! UPS and USPS are overwhelmed right now. I paid for 3 day select with UPS and it took 5 business days. Nothing is guaranteed except delays!

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like QVC has several hours of gifting this morning. I've only watched two presentations today: a Clarisonic and a camera. I still have a few presents to buy, but these pricey items aren't exactly what I had in mind.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, yes, yes! I'm looking forward to the clearance sale at HSN. That's where you can find some decent buys.

Honored Contributor

Yes!!!

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Esteemed Contributor

YES!!!!!
Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

I tuned out weeks ago. Except for AM style and Lisa's last show - I can't hear the word gift one more time. Same goes for HSN.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise