Honored Contributor

I Need a Good Under a Eye Concealer

I could have sworn I saw a good thread last month, but I have looked back in the Search and I do not see the postings I remember. Can you recommend a good concealer for under eye. I use foundation over it. Thanks.
Trusted Contributor

Re: I Need a Good Under a Eye Concealer

I have dark circles and have tried many concealers. Recently I picked up the IT Cosmetics under eye corrector in medium and am very pleased. I have light to medium skin. It's on the pricey side, but it takes so little that it will last a while. The color has a pink hue, but once it's on, totally corrects the dark blue circles. It doesn't crease and I can put foundation over it.

Valued Contributor

I went to my local macys and went to the bobbi brown counter and got their corrector. I recommend if possible that you go to a dept. store so you can know what shade is perfect. After I found out the right shade then I started to order on the Q.

Honored Contributor

I have never found one I love.

I also have never found an eye cream I love. I like PTR's, but I don't love it!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

i like any of tarte's concealers and josie maran's stick concealer. i like to look at reviews on sephora and ulta too for when i am looking for new products.

just a tip- have you every tried using your concealer over your foundation? you'll get better coverage that way.

Regular Contributor

IT cosmetics has been my best. I also use to use Bobbi Brown concealer and I bought the pale yellow powder they recommend using after it under the eyes. It really hides the darkness as well.

Trusted Contributor

I LOVE and use Chanel for lipstick, lip gloss, face powder & eye shadow for over 20 years but have found IT Cosmetics to make the the best under eye concealer (and I have tried everything). Also love IT's mascara (both of them).

Honored Contributor

From HSN a product called Boing something like that. Just start typing Boing and it will pop up. only 20.00. All I buy now and I look like a raccoon without it. LOL

Trusted Contributor

I'm like winamac in that I've never found my HG of concealers. I've tried a whole bunch, and the one I like most right now is Maybelline Age Rewind. I'll always be on the hunt for something even better, though.

Esteemed Contributor

The last 3 I've tried have been Clinique's All about Eyes, Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind, and IT's Bye Bye Under Eye. My least favorite is IT. For the price, I think the Maybelline product is pretty good, but my fave of these three is the Clinique.