Super Contributor

Jayne and Pat on Fashionably Early Need an Intervention

I enjoy the show less and less as Jayne and Pat get off track.....I think that the bacon line has been used and abused. Jayne seems to think that bacon is funny... It is( was?) funny maybe once, or twice... then it is just NOT. Every other word out of her mouth now during every show.... is bacon. Even the rep from Joan Rivers said that she was food obsessed. A nice way to say "PLEASE FOCUS ON THE GARMENT JAYNE"

Why not just talk about the fashion and leave the food out of the conversation for awhile? Jayne needs to focus on what the purpose is for her being there. I know she is trying to be funny... but it is not after several minutes of discussing cupcakes, cookies and bacon. Let the viewer understand the garment being shown. Less chatter about all the food and bacon on the table in the back room and more discussion on color, size and fit please.

Respected Contributor

Re: Jayne and Pat on Fashionably Early Need an Intervention

I didn't see them today, but I enjoy their banter. Jayne has the best laugh. Different strokes for different folks!

Valued Contributor

OMG! I couldn't disagree more! This show is so much fun!! I love Pat and Jayne together. The party is perfect for 5 days before Christmas! Thanks ladies-you make our mornings happy!

Merry Christmas all!

Super Contributor

On 12/19/2014 Ms X said:

I didn't see them today, but I enjoy their banter. Jayne has the best laugh. Different strokes for different folks!

Ms X I totally agree. I am sure some people find Jayne very funny. This is just my observation that is all.

Valued Contributor

So enjoy the two, they are fun like best friends!
Respected Contributor

A lot of the senior hosts over the years have gained a lot of weight. Both Jane and Pat definitely talk frequently about food. I like both Jane and Pat but the constant references to food in a show about fashion is kind of odd.
Esteemed Contributor

Fashionably Early is a relief after all the same old "gifts" they've been showing for months. I think, OP, there is so much banter and social board going on, is b/c the show does not show enough items. It's a three hour show, too few items, so they got to do time fillers. What's wrong with the Q that they can't show an abundance of merchandise. Get off the Social Board; what a downer that is. The Q is turning into something different and not for the better.

Super Contributor

That's funny because I haven't watched the show in years because of the reasons you state, but I do remember Jayne constantly saying she was hungry, as soon as the show was over she was having breakfast, eggs, etc. Maybe she should eat before the show starts and something other than eggs and bacon, not very healthy.

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/19/2014 SoftRaindrops said: A lot of the senior hosts over the years have gained a lot of weight. Both Jane and Pat definitely talk frequently about food. I like both Jane and Pat but the constant references to food in a show about fashion is kind of odd.

I think it should be said that the senior hosts are all over 50. Very few people over 50 are the same size (or smaller) than they were at 25.

Frequent Contributor

I like Jayne but not Pat. Yes, I think they get too silly and when Pat repeats "Extra extra small thru three X" over and over and over again I want to scream. No one can actually follow broken sizes while listening to the presentation - so skip them. The order taker will tell us if the size is unavailable or if you place your order on line, missing sizes are blocked out.

Plus their "cute little tags" are getting old like "Mrs Angela or John's Mom". Enough is enough.