Occasional Contributor

I was wondering what jeans all of you women over 40 are wearing. I have DG2, Hot in Hollywood and Style & Co from Macy's that seem to work the best on me. If I had to rate them it would be 1) Style & Co 2) HIH 3) DG2. Some of Diane's jeans I have had an issue with lately so I haven't been buying many of them. Anyone else have any favorites for those of us that can't squeeze into those teeny tiny jeans that the young ones wear? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

I really like Lee jeans....they have trouser jeans that look a bit more dressy, I can't wear the jeans of my youth (59 now)....trouser jeans are all I wear

Esteemed Contributor
For jeans, I wear Talbots straight leg jeans, Signature cut. They fit better than any I've found anywhere else. I wear an 8 petite.
Valued Contributor

Was pleasantly surprised with Levi's Mid Rise Skinny. They were slimming and not skin tight. Nice to wear for boots.

Trusted Contributor
Not your daughter's jeans,Alina leggings. I can take them right off the rack. Love that they're made in the USA.
Super Contributor

I wear Denim & Co. A53351 and LandsEnd wide leg jeans that they no longer show online.

A couple of pairs of wide leg from Chico's. And, some LLBean wide leg.

I don't wear tight pants ... and ONLY straight leg, slim leg and wide leg. I have collection in each style.

Trusted Contributor

I definitely would not buy any high priced "designer" jeans as they are not worth the money. Instead will just buy what fits me, is comfortable, and is reasonably priced. The only time I've deviated from that was when I bought the DG hype and purchased a pair of hers. They went back immediately as they did not fit properly.

Respected Contributor
On 12/18/2014 2zbeach said: Not your daughter's jeans,Alina leggings. I can take them right off the rack. Love that they're made in the USA.
I love Alina leggings! Other styles I wear are the Sheri skinny, and a bootcut, (can't remember the name.) I have about 15 pairs if NYDJ. Some are capris or cropped for the summer, ankle length, boot cut, skinny. They are my favorite and fit me the best. I wear primarily denim all year round, so these are my wardrobe bottoms. I work in middle school and high school. I can sit anywhere, bend, climb stairs, etc all day long, and I look good and feel comfortable. Smiley Happy
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Valued Contributor

The only jeans that have ever really fit my body are the Suki style from Silver Jeans (Levi). I have them in every style (including shorts, bermudas and capris) that they have ever released -- and every wash. I would love to find a similar fitting jean.

I would like to add that I have been wearing this style for years and I keep fit, so my jean preference has nothing to do with being over 40.

Esteemed Contributor

NYDJ from Nordstroms, love them!