Occasional Contributor
Anyone on shophq lately? Kathy Levine appears to be taking over with Evine. Bet I know where Lisa is going.....Judy and Paul too.. Old hosts don't die it appears
Honored Contributor

Lisa would never go there. That would be a huge step down. No, she'll do something new. Something she's never done or something she has wanted to do. I would say it will start with traveling. I know nothing, I'm just s'posin'.

Occasional Contributor
Kathy is pulling new designers and other designers from the Q. Mark Bouwer is on there now. I am beginning to purchase more from them and the quality is very comparable. That would not be a step down I don't think..
Esteemed Contributor
On 12/18/2014 janetsplanet said: Kathy is pulling new designers and other designers from the Q. Mark Bouwer is on there now. I am beginning to purchase more from them and the quality is very comparable. That would not be a step down I don't think..

Pamela McCoy is NOT a step down, or Mark Bouwer, also saw Kathy VanZeeland..I was always happy with the former ShopNBC merchandise! The prices for Pam's premiere last weekend were great and they usually have value pays..what's not to like?? Kathy was a wonderful host when she was on the Q, Judy and Paul too!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

I like shophq but I don't see Lisa going there at all.

Respected Contributor

I'm sure she would have had a non compete clause in her contract, and these are usually for one year, so I doubt you'll be seeing her there any time soon.

Trusted Contributor
Sadly things did not work out for Kathy after she left QVC so she reverted back to TV shopping. She tried HSN with a failed clothing line. Came back to Q with a failed look-a-like Heidi Daus jewelery line and now trying ShopHQ. Seems like a natural last resort. I doubt that Lisa is at that point. Not yet, anyway. They were both excellent, high income producing hosts for QVC. We know what happened with Kathy. It will be interesting to see what direction Lisa's career takes. I wish them both well!
Honored Contributor
I don't see Lisa giving up this gig for a less "prestigious" one (shopping channel-wise, that is.) Plus, I'll bet she wants the ability to easily go into the city (NY) on a whim. I don't know where Shophq is located.
Regular Contributor

I have seen Bob that was on the cooking show before David V on ShopQ some time ago selling kitchen stuff. Seems like he was with his sons. Also several other vendors that I had seen on HSN and the Q. Maybe they get better deals there!

Respected Contributor

If Lisa wanted to be at a shopping network, she would have stayed at the Q. I am sure she wants to do something different. She is not going to move to Minneapolis.