Honored Contributor

Does anyone know what this line is going to be? A lot of it came in this week.

Honored Contributor
Cheryl is on the cover of the Jan Insider! It's an active wear line-casual apparel. Some items are specific for working out. Similar to what is sold at Lululemon. Items are up now for ordering on qvc website. Look forward to her show!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

I really would like to order something from her line, but with the Q's sizes being all over the place I just don't want to pay to have something shipped back.

Honored Contributor
On 12/18/2014 kahootz said:

I really would like to order something from her line, but with the Q's sizes being all over the place I just don't want to pay to have something shipped back.

I'm going to order using the garment sizing info found in the description section on the product page. I like this top: A261550, Twist Overlay Long Sleeve Top. One sweet layer. Light and gauzy, this twist overlay top from cee bee CHERYL BURKE lends itself to layering over top all your fave tanks and tees. Features: twist overlay; long sleeves; designed for layering; light and gauzy feel. Fit: semi-fitted; follows the lines of the body with added wearing ease. Length: missy length 25-1/4" to 27-1/8"; plus length 27-1/2" to 28-1/4".

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor
On 12/18/2014 Chi-town girl said:

I'm going to order using the garment sizing info found in the description section on the product page. I like this top: A261550, Twist Overlay Long Sleeve Top. One sweet layer. Light and gauzy, this twist overlay top from cee bee CHERYL BURKE lends itself to layering over top all your fave tanks and tees. Features: twist overlay; long sleeves; designed for layering; light and gauzy feel. Fit: semi-fitted; follows the lines of the body with added wearing ease. Length: missy length 25-1/4" to 27-1/8"; plus length 27-1/2" to 28-1/4".

That top looks forgiving if you didn't get the exact fit right. I really want the ankle pants A261534 but might just wait until the reviews come in and order later if they are still available. If you order something...let us know how you like it!

Honored Contributor
On 12/18/2014 Chi-town girl said:

That top looks forgiving if you didn't get the exact fit right. I really want the ankle pants A261534 but might just wait until the reviews come in and order later if they are still available. If you order something...let us know how you like it!

oh, I like those pants-nice waistband design & love the turq blue color! There is a garment sizing box-click for measurements in the description section. Call CS & ask them to confirm what size you should order. If you order by the garment sizing info and it doesn't fit as intended, Q would pick up the return shipping charge and either refund your entire purchase or send a replacement.

Honored Contributor

Happy to see something new coming, hope it does well, so more new and different lines will be featured.

Honored Contributor

She is going to be on Meridith Viera today I will bet any money she will be promo-ing her line

Regular Contributor

She had a shoe line on HSN a few years ago. Nice shoes but no lower than 6 inches! I remember her doing a nice job presenting them.

Honored Contributor

I liked the looks of it more from the Insider. I think I'll just stick to Lululemon. With s/h and tax, the prices are high, and I don't know the quality.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"