Trusted Contributor

Did anyone receive A237627 G.I.L.I. Pieced Leather Jacket?

Order placed on 12/12...mine just shipped... {#emotions_dlg.angry}

Did anyone receive their order yet? I was wondering how the sizing ran?

I ordered same size as the G.I.L.I. TSV leather jacket ... sure hope it fits...

Honored Contributor

Re: Did anyone receive A237627 G.I.L.I. Pieced Leather Jacket?

Hi Bestdressed-no delivery yet! My order was stuck in ""processing"" for 4 days. There was prob a large volume of orders from the Posh show + weekend orders for Christmas gifts. The warehouses are on overdrive. Anxiously awaiting ;-)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Got a notice mine in gray has shipped but not arrived yet. Ordered 4 in Chalk for the TSV and the fit is amazing - like Lisa (I wish). Ordered the 6 in gray pieced based on the click here measurements. Fingers/toes/eyes/everything crossed!
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered 2 sizes and am waiting to receive both. The one showed shipped on 12/15 has no further information. One shipped 12/17 shows some movement. Both have EDDs of 12/21.
Trusted Contributor

My order for tan &gray is out for delivery today! I did place another order for a size up on the British tan when deciding what to do on sizing ... That order is still in transit. Fingers crossed they fit or I won't have the gray color. I'll review here later today!
Respected Contributor

Mine shipped yesterday. Can't wait to get it!

Valued Contributor

Nope, not yet. My black shipped on the 15th and the gray on the 16th. I'm in-between an 8 and a 10 and I ordered the size 10. I'll post when I receive.

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
Occasional Contributor

Yes, I got one ( black ) of two ordered. I must be spoiled by TSV jacket because I do not like it . The biggest turn off is lenght of the sleeves, they are 3 inch longer comparing with the TSV jacket. I knew that they will be longer but not that much. In addition stretch is in direction of lenght so you can expect even more inch. Regarding the fit ; it looks the best open ( which I am not a fan) when hooked it is too much pulling. I ordered size 16 in the Black and Tan. They are going back.
Trusted Contributor

I received the British Tan & Gray today. I tried them on quickly to see the fit. I agree with Kocia...I think I like the TSV jacket better too. I ordered these in Sz 14 same size as the TSV. The jacket fits... but if I fasten it the jacket pulls and looks too tight. It does look better unfastened. I am tall so the sleeve length is ok and sleeves are not too tight. I do like both colors, but will decide what to keep when I receive the larger size. I also noticed a strong petroleum odor especially on the tan color. I need to try them on daylight to see how they look too. I look forward to your reviews too!
Contributor

I received the British Tan and Black today. Ordered both in 2 and 4. They are both going back. I really wanted to like them but just couldn't. Too short and an odd fit on me. The 2 fit better but just wasn't flattering. I thought the hook was useless. It was just a thick thread. I had the black in the smaller size on wait list but I can cancel that now. I agree with others about the sleeve length. I like longer sleeves but these are just way too long on me. The search for a new jacket goes on!