Super Contributor

Who is a fan of the Talbots Audrey cashmere sweater?

I'm wearing my black one today. Would you believe I got mine for $30 at the end of last season? It was the ONLY Audrey sweater left, and it happened to be black in my size (medium). Even the salesperson who rang me up couldn't believe my good fortune!

This season I bought another in the blackberry color, which I find to be a flattering shade. I also like that the sleeves are 3/4 length.

Anyone else a fan? What colors do you own?

Honored Contributor

Re: Who is a fan of the Talbots Audrey cashmere sweater?

Here is yours-

Esteemed Contributor

ME! I have it in black and a beautiful Fuschia color from last season. I have some dividend certificates that will be good on 12/21 so I will be on line early on the 26th to try and get two more. Just not sure of what colors but I have to see what is left in my size.
Respected Contributor

Just wanted to mention Talbots has 40% off entire purchase through 12/25. Available online or in-store. No promo code needed.

Also, free standard shipping with no minimum through today (12/18).

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

I don't do well with cashmere or merino wool, but I've had their Audrey sweaters in other fabrics before. I LOVE their Audrey sweaters.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Valued Contributor

Me, me, me! Love the Audrey sweater in cashmere and any other fabric - they are so flattering.

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien