Esteemed Contributor

Prices Slashed - George Simonton

Big price reduction on GS's clothing line. Is he out or headed for the QVC EXIT door?

Honored Contributor

Re: Prices Slashed - George Simonton

I think it's a seasonal thing. The designers tend to have more seasonal stuff (one season and done) vs a Denim & Co which repeats the same basic stuff every year (in new colors ;o)

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

I have several items in my wishlist and not one is on sale. Also, there are some new items listed. I am sure it is a seasonal sale (if you could call it that).

Honored Contributor

I think there would be a "George Uprising" if that happened, too many ladies love George and his designs. Smile

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I haven't seen him in quite a long time. Or maybe I missed his shows. Wonderful designer, BTW.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

I like him too....

Super Contributor

When he first came to QVC, I liked his styles, colors and prints. Then, I don't know what happened to him. Everything changed so much ... it's seems like his students are designing the stuff.

Honored Contributor

On 12/17/2014 Q4U said:

I think there would be a "George Uprising" if that happened, too many ladies love George and his designs. Smile

Totally agree! He designs for everyone! Even my DIL, 29 loves some of his things! She also adores Dennis!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

Thx for the notice! I have several Simonton jackets, a gorgeous cashmere-like cocoon wrap, and tops-well designed! Good time to pick up some more. And his shows are great too!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Item A218436, Red/Bkl lace woven jacket. Does anyone have this in the Medium.............Does it run big?

Thank you for posting George's sale items.