Frequent Contributor

Hot in Hollywood clothing line no more

Well 2015 is looking good for my wallet. I was a big fan of the G.I.L.I. line and also liked some of the trendy items on HSN's Hot in Hollywood line. Laurie Feldman announced this was her last show and it sounds like the brand is not going to return in 2015. I purchased a black and brown faux sueded leather pant from her Black Line in September and they are fantastic!! Not like pleather...but a unique texture. They were just reduced as is most of the line I believe to clear it out of inventory. Anybody else shop that line?
Honored Contributor

Re: Hot in Hollywood clothing line no more

Oh no....I loved her jeans!!!! BUMMER!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Darn!

Honored Contributor

Never bought anything but she was fun to watch and her line looked nice, wonder what she is going to be doing

Super Contributor

I bought three pairs of her jeans as a TS. Very well made. Too bad the line is gone. Smiley Sad
Frequent Contributor

She said she got an offer that was too good to pass on and couldn't continue to do the line...take care of her family and do whatever the new opportunity is so she let the line go. I'm curious too.
Valued Contributor

She had some nice tops also. I thought her brand was selling well. You just never know, that is why when I see something I like on HSN, it is best to get it. Cause HSN does not repeat and when it's gone it's GONE!!!

Respected Contributor

What a shame I loved her jeans too!
Honored Contributor

I just saw her. I used to just like watching her. I don't buy her clothes because I'm 68, don't work and they just don't fit me.

I do like her though. She could be so full of herself, but she seems very down to earth and seems to love what she does.

Too bad she won't be back.

Respected Contributor

I don't have any of the clothing but I happened upon the HH boyfriend watch on a crazy good sale. The silver version is a great piece. I'm glad I picked it up since she won't be back.