Regular Contributor

Carolyn looks so nice today!

That color looks terrific on her. I don't like vests and never wear them, but the color works so well with her coloring. I don't think Carolyn is given enough credit for doing a great job. She's easy to listen to and is genuine.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Carolyn looks so nice today!

I agree!
Contributor

Yes she is a great host also look forward to seeing her.I think she is a beatuiful person.
Frequent Contributor

She is one of the best hosts. A great personality but not over the top, exudes warmth, shares personal stories that make her likeable without over-sharing and always knows her stuff about the products she is presenting

Regular Contributor

She'd be fun to go shopping with and have lunch. Love that she loves dogs too. A person can't be bad if they love dogs!
Super Contributor

She is a great host and a beautiful person, well said. She looks especially pretty in reds and teals, with her hair. I didn't see her today but she has been looking very pretty lately when I have seen her. Her hairstyle and color is especially flattering.

Of course we don't know the hosts in real life but she seems like such a nice person, so giving and devoted to her animals. I have a lot of respect for those that care so much about animals.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Carolyn. The only thing I find annoying are her constant proclamations that she or someone she knows owns every product she is selling and loves it.
Trusted Contributor

On 12/16/2014 lcmel said:

She is one of the best hosts. A great personality but not over the top, exudes warmth, shares personal stories that make her likeable without over-sharing and always knows her stuff about the products she is presenting

Ditto!

Trusted Contributor

On 12/16/2014 Tenners said: She'd be fun to go shopping with and have lunch. Love that she loves dogs too. A person can't be bad if they love dogs!

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

I like her too, but just have to say that on my TV, in that sherpa vest, she looked very wide. I think things that are like that do tend to over emphasize. I thought the color was lovely on her tho.