Valued Contributor

I really like Sandra Bennet, but I thought she was awful last night. The inane chatter with Courtney about the holidays went on too long. Fawning over Isaac, and not letting Louis talk..........

Honored Contributor

Fear not, she's not going to be the permanent host on PMS.

Esteemed Contributor

Sandra has been the "regular" substitute on PM Style for a couple of years, therefore anyone who watches regularly should have an idea of how competently she can handle the show. I for one would have been disappointed if QVC had handed the gig over to anyone else for that reason. Having said that Sandra did appear to be a little off of her A game last night. She is human, and it's quite possible that in the first show as Lisa's replacement she had a major case of butterflies.

Valued Contributor

Am I the only one who thinks Sharon Featch is a competent host. I think she does a great job

Honored Contributor

I think Sharon is an excellent host. But they seem to let her do mostly food shows.

Trusted Contributor
I would love to see Sharon give PMS a shot ~ she's delightful!
Super Contributor

Not to worry, anyone who takes over that show permanently will be annoying to someone, just as Lisa was (not to me).

That's just the was the Boards go. {#emotions_dlg.mellow}

Frequent Contributor

I liked Sandra last night, much more than I've liked watching her in the past; I thought she worked really well with Courtney.

Trusted Contributor

I like Sandra too and think she is really pretty and classy. I can understand that it is a hard job to fill since people are used to Lisa, even though there were always good comments and negative ones as well. When I think back to when Lisa first took over pms, she had to get used to the position and kind of made it her own. The next person will have to do the same thing and that will take some time to get used to and feel comfortable. When I took a position at work that someone had for a long time, I felt that the people around me really missed the other person so I decided to just act like myself, treat everyone with respect and simply do the job. Over the next years, people got used to me and although I did things different than my predecessor, we all got used to the idea. I think that is what will happen here so I hope that Sandra gets that chance to make the show her own and feel more comfortable with time. She is smart and it may not take that long. Lisa did grow into her personality with the show and she did not always act the way she does now.

Miata 1

Esteemed Contributor

I agree - PMS means only one thing to me. Monday night show should definitely have a name change!