Super Contributor
I cannot believe that Graver actually just said you could wear her outerwear color block coat to work out! Does she actually believe that we women are that stupid? Her behavior is shameless. Anything to make a sale.
Respected Contributor

Re: Graver's Colo block coat

LOL! THAT's why the TV immediately goes to MUTE when she appears.

Esteemed Contributor

I could completely see why someone might like to wear this coat for a work-out walk. Not sure why you're so shocked at the idea....
Super Contributor

Because golden Gate she was talking about wearing it INDOORS. Are we walking indoors?
Esteemed Contributor

I really don't mean to quibble, but how do you know she was talking about indoors? When many people talk about working out, it can mean either indoors OR outdoors. I agree that no onerous wear a jacket indoors to work out. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

All ""color block"" reminds me of clothing made from scraps or remnants

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I actually liked the coat and I'm not usually a fan of Susan's designs.
Super Contributor

Because golden gate, those are the words that came from Graver's mouth. That's what usually happens when she starts her frantic break neck speed selling tactics. She says ridiculous things that just make her sound silly and needy.
Esteemed Contributor

I heard her say it, too....I thought another one of her dumb statements she makes while presenting her products.......and that coat is "conveniently" missing from Items Recently On Air....so we can't see the video....

Super Contributor

I have one of her color block coats, it would be too warm to work out in indoors, but it is a good walking coat and car coat, if it is not too cold out. I wonder if vendors and hosts just say things to fill the airtime-it must be hard to be on air and to keep up the pace of selling and talking continually. Some craziness is bound to slip out!Smile