Regular Contributor
Honestly, I don't understand why QVC would allow jeans with holes in them to be worn by a host. It may be a style to wear out if you're meeting your friends but certainly not as a hostess. Love Amy, but come on!
Honored Contributor

I guess I'm just behind the times. I think she looks wayyyy to casual for a TV host. And then add the bare feet????

Frequent Contributor

I don't think it's a big deal at all. She's young and it's a fresh look. She's promoting a product meant for young women (instawave). It's not like she's a news anchor, it's home shopping!

Regular Contributor

I love her jeans! Amy is adorable. I like to see what she is wearing.

Esteemed Contributor

I adore Amy, but don't think it's her best look. She's so tiny and with the jeans rolled up ~ not so much.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

I like Amy no matter what she is wearing. I hope she is not the next target for the nasties here. Like they say, "clothes don't make the person."

Esteemed Contributor

Grow up and stop picking hosts apart. Your immaturity is showing. It is not a nice characteristic to constantly bash other people.

Amy is a doll and very stylish.

Respected Contributor
It's what's in style and isn't she free to dress in what she likes? I guess if she were wearing a polyester suit from the 80's you would critique that also and say she's out dated. Good grief. People have different styles! Does it really bother you that much?? If so, then simply pick the remote up and use it!
Honored Contributor
On 12/15/2014 lousgirl84 said:

Grow up and stop picking hosts apart. Your immaturity is showing. It is not a nice characteristic to constantly bash other people.

Amy is a doll and very stylish.

Nobody is picking a host apart. I agree that ripped jeans are not appropriate for a presentation on TV. Jeans are fine; ripped jeans = no.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Jane is not a banker or a concierge at a country club, she's a TV show host selling style items. Jeans with holes are stylish. While QVC doesn't sell them, it indicates that she's keyed into what is stylish now. Keeping up with that kind of thing is very much in her job description, so that does make her trendy jeans job appropriate.