Honored Contributor

hi ladies....

i am trying to buy the uggs cozy knit slippers for a gift either on zappos or on nordstrom. does anyone know of a site i could purchase from that either has a coupon available OR where they may be discounted a bit?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Most retailers do not allow coupons or codes with UGGS.

You could go through a rebate site and get 10% off. Shopdiscover has 10% from most department stores and 15% at Saks.

Honored Contributor

thanks muttmom.....yes, i use several of the rebate sites, but i was hoping someone could come up with a site that lets you use a discount code on them.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

UGGs won't allow discounts. The only time I've been able to get a promo code to work is if the UGGs were on sale.

Honored Contributor

Does DSW carry them? There's always a coupon code for DSW.

Trusted Contributor

onlineshoes.com has 30% coupons that sometimes include uggs. They have a big sale Thanksgiving/Black Friday and every year I order uggs at 30% off.

for VIP customers, they are having another 30% off sale until midnight tonite. The "small print" states uggs are not included, but I just put a pair in my cart, and they came up discounted.

You may want to sign up for their e-mails. I order most of my shoes/boots thru them.

Trusted Contributor

I've never seen UGGS on sale unless it's a discontinued style or color.

Honored Contributor
On 12/14/2014 muttmom said:

Most retailers do not allow coupons or codes with UGGS.

You could go through a rebate site and get 10% off. Shopdiscover has 10% from most department stores and 15% at Saks.

I use my Discover card for everything I possibly can. I placed an order earlier today at Saks. Both items I purchased were available at Bloomingdales, Nordstrom and Saks. There was a 10% rebate through Bloomingdales and Nordstrom but a 15% rebate through Saks. Easy decision who got my business.

Love Discover.

Honored Contributor

thanks everyone for the suggestions!

Respected Contributor

The only time you can get Uggs with a coupon is when Macy's has their Friends and Family sale..

The other day we lucked out on Shoebuy where they took $50 off you spent $100 and used your Visa card..it worked on Uggs...It expired on 12/11/14.

My daughter LOVES Uggs..and only occasionally over the years have I scored a sale..

This fall Sam's Club had the Tall Classic Uggs for $149..and they flew out of the store.

Bradsdeals is a website that doesn't sell stuff but tells you the lowest and the best deals out there..