Frequent Contributor

Where did Diana go after leaving HSN?I thought she was great with fashion

Honored Contributor
I hope she will join the Q host lineup ..I thought she was great too!She definitely had style and could be fun to watch.
Respected Contributor

I've always enjoyed Diana as a host. I hope she does get to QVC at some point.

Super Contributor

She has a beauty/fashion blog at blog.dianaperkovic.com

Trusted Contributor

I've also wondered what Diana is doing since leaving HSN. She is a smart, attractive lady and a very effective on-air saleswoman. I always enjoyed her fashion shows on HSN. I wonder if she might consider joining Q's lineup to help fill the "Lisa gap"?

Honored Contributor

She's still on Facebook. She moved to NYC and it looks like she just went to LA for a Badgley Miska event.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Doesn't QVC own 38% of HSN? Or something similar. Someone posted it somewhere here in the past few weeks.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Too bad QVC doesn't really have anyone that can really do all Lisa did. Lisa stepped in when Kathy Levine left and I think she surpassed Kathy in sales talent and also took on a really large role at QVC. I think her job will have to be divided among many and I would think they would end the Italy shows since now they aren't really selling that much gold and I'm sure Lisa and her gowns were the main attraction. I think Lisa was getting very tired and bored with her job and I even got bored watching her. QVC needs to showcase some of the other hosts more. They have fans too. Courtney is cute, but she doesn't have what it takes to appeal to mass audiences.

Contributor

I don't think any host, currently at QVC, could step into Lisa's shoes.

I do think that Diana Perkovic would be a close second and would do a fantastic job hosting fashion and beauty. She would be an asset to the Q. Adorable, personable, professional and classy.

Trusted Contributor
On 12/14/2014 ROMARY 1 said:

Doesn't QVC own 38% of HSN? Or something similar. Someone posted it somewhere here in the past few weeks.

No, I think that the company that owns QVC owns a piece of the company that owns HSN, if that makes sense.