Trusted Contributor

Lisa Mason and her husband Gino

With all of the LR speculation, I decided to see what Lisa is posting. I remembered a past post with the unfortunate info., Gino has cancer. She is posting on her public FB page (dont have to log in), lets keep them in our thoughts and prayers.
Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Mason and her husband Gino

I follow Lisa on Facebook. My prayers are certainly with them both. I hope Gino recovers. He is posting about his illness each Monday on Lisa's fb page.
Trusted Contributor

I am curious. She left her job as the TV rep for the smile company to be with her husband. That is wonderful as far as being emotionally supportive. But, how is she financially supporting them? NYC is very expensive and I don't believe Gino is working.

Super Contributor

On 12/13/2014 Deanie said:

I am curious. She left her job as the TV rep for the smile company to be with her husband. That is wonderful as far as being emotionally supportive. But, how is she financially supporting them? NYC is very expensive and I don't believe Gino is working.

Omg, is that really YOUR business.

Trusted Contributor

How would any of us possibly have info on their finances?. Let's just wish them well, and hope he makes a full recovery.
Trusted Contributor

Deanie, I actually had similar thoughts. Whenever I hear of people going through tough times I pray for their needs to be met. They both have strong faith and great love for each other. I was humbled reading their posts. Puts life in perspective.
Esteemed Contributor

I wish Lisa & Gino the very best ... my prayers are with them both .. hopefully he has a speedy and complete recovery
Esteemed Contributor

I shouldn't be surprised but yet I am shocked that someone would actually post a question about Lisa's and Gino's finances. How incredibily rude and insensitive. It takes all kinds!
Super Contributor

On 12/13/2014 Alsee said:

How would any of us possibly have info on their finances?. Let's just wish them well, and hope he makes a full recovery.
Amen.
Honored Contributor

On 12/14/2014 KathyPet said: I shouldn't be surprised but yet I am shocked that someone would actually post a question about Lisa's and Gino's finances. How incredibily rude and insensitive. It takes all kinds!

Yes, that question totally shocked me. I certainly don't know anything about their insurance and finances, but I would bet they are far more wealthy that the majority of QVC viewers and that they pay their bills. My wish is that Gino is given the best care and that Lisa finds the strength to endure.