Esteemed Contributor

Want a really ugly Christmas sweater or Tee?

Head right down to Wal-Mart. I could not believe the unmitigated ugliness of what I saw there today and they weren't even advertising them as "ugly". the ugly Christmas sweater is alive and well!
Respected Contributor

Re: Want a really ugly Christmas sweater or Tee?

I have a lot of beautiful Christmas sweatshirts.

Trusted Contributor

WalMart is a fantastic place to find ugly everything.

Honored Contributor

THIS (dancing dreidels, LOL) is one of my faves, and it's for Chanukah/Hanukkah.

53fbcff0d9c6d8a5d5b2ff46cde41599.jpg (450×450)

ETA: TipsyElves.com (love the name, LOL)

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the PSA! I'm going to go pick up grapefruit and sweet potatoes today (they have Florida red grapefruit in bags and it's delicious.) I can go get my party ugly sweater at the same time. Appreciated!

Frequent Contributor

I went to a surprise b-day party/ugly sweater party last night. I guess where I headed. Yep Wal-Mart. LOL I found a thermal long sleeve top that looked crossed stitched and it was green with white stitching. It had what looked to be like the abdominal creature (bumble?) from Rudolf putting the star on top of the tree with stitching of candy canes and snowflakes at the bottom. I glued some googlie eyes on him to make it worse. Their were some very creative shirts and sweaters there. It was fun to see what people came up with. Some sections of thrift stores and even retail are getting into the ""ugly sweater"" game and having a section set up. Like Campion said they were not even advertised as ugly..they just were.

Honored Contributor

On 12/14/2014 feline groovy said:

THIS (dancing dreidels, LOL) is one of my faves, and it's for Chanukah/Hanukkah.

So happy to see that you're keeping the "chhh" in Channukah! Many happy days and nights to you!
Honored Contributor

Feline,

You might like this one too. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Esteemed Contributor

I heard on the news last week there was once a time you could purchase an "ugly" holiday sweater at a resale shop for $2-$3. Now with the popularity of Ugly Holiday Sweater parties, they are going for upwards of $50! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Respected Contributor

On 12/14/2014 feline groovy said:

That is ADORABLE! I love Walmart. I went to WM for the first time 2 months ago and love it. Yesterday, my neighborhood grocery store manager asked me where'd I'd been because he hadn't seen me in a while. I told him "Walmart". {#emotions_dlg.lol}

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."