Trusted Contributor

Why was my Lisa farewell - vendors and hosts MIA deleted?

Any idea? The thread was not a bash thread it was a discussion thread. Who ever reported this should be ashamed. Everything on these forums are censored to the umpteenth degree! We are all adults. And by the way I am a Lisa fan!
Valued Contributor

Re: Why was my Lisa farewell - vendors and hosts MIA deleted?

On 12/13/2014 Mrs Grace said:

Your Lisa farewell ????????????

Have no earthly idea of what you are speaking.

The webmaster is the only one who decides what is deleted.

Honored Contributor

She's gone, no longer a QVC host, and I'm sure the company thinks it is time to move on as well. Can't say I blame them. When you leave somewhere it is like taking your hand out of water.

Respected Contributor

Hello, brunette8706. Smile

I'm sorry that your thread got deleted. Did you check back on your thread before it got deleted? Sometimes a thread can be going fine, but then it sometimes turns bad towards the end and then gets deleted. I'm not sure what happened to your thread, but I am sorry it got deleted.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Valued Contributor

No one knows the logic behind it... some Dooney days threads had absolutely no drama in them but got deleted anyway. Some, not all. So who knows....
Honored Contributor

Who knows, but it's clear that poofy-mon... is having a field day deleting all the Lisa threads...

Where yours was concerned, I have no idea, other than possibly because for some known posters, any difference of opinion is deemed 'bullying' and hence said differences renders the the thread fair game as far as being 'reportable'. Not saying that's what happened but it's always a possibility. Interestingly enough, these are often the same posters who threaten... or promise... to never post again, but they always do...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

There have been two Lisa threads deleted this afternoon -- apparently somebody finally said something that webbie REALLY didn't like...

Honored Contributor

I think it's great they still have her pic up with Alberti on the main page when I go to the forums.

Trusted Contributor

I think there are some Lisa lovers that complain if a post isn't gushing about her. The webmaster seems to just delete anything, without real justification. Lisa is gone, it's time to end the endless posts about her. She's history at the Q.

Honored Contributor

I'm not sure which one was poofed.

I've read a few of the threads from last night and today. The problem might be the fact that there's a slight{#emotions_dlg.blink} appearance of flooding (similar to spamming) the forums with LR threads, and that's considered disruptive and also is a violation of the forum standards.

In general, as has been said ad nauseam, QVC owns and operates the community. It's their decision, and they seldom will answer when we ask "why?" something stays or goes. I try to consider every post to be ephemeral, here one minute and gone the next. Gone with the poof of cyber breezes.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova