Esteemed Contributor

The Party Noise deserves its own thread. Just like on Twitter. It is incredibly annoying. If I were there I would say just "Shut Up, I'm on the air talking".

Honored Contributor

Very strange to have a loud party going on and the guest of honor outside selling stuff like this is all just another day at the office. It would have been so much better to have something not so black-tie and relaxed and with a sense of fun along the way.

Regular Contributor
Its more like a circus! Lots of noise at circus performances. I opted not to watch. Its a joke
Valued Contributor

It is beyond distracting. Are the audio people partying?

Occasional Contributor

I agree...the loud party noise makes it too hard to even watch. I have to mute it to watch. I realize it is a special occasion being Lisa's final day there but she is on the air and they should respect that by allowing her to be heard without all the annoying chatter in the background. Let us that are watching enjoy this last evening of her presenting products.

Super Contributor
They did this last year for the "Posh" show too, if I remember correctly. I guess they want us to feel like we are at the party too.
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Super Contributor

They do this every year. Not sure why they keep doing it when people complain about it all the time.

Frequent Contributor
Really, really annoying...somebody please get rid of the party noise! Ruining the show! does anyone care about what the customers think?
Respected Contributor

It's like this every year. A faux party is just another way of selling the same old stuff.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree it's like I am there, but certainly not in the mood to shop and buy anything!