Occasional Contributor

Who will be going to Italy now?

This may have been asked before, but I keep wondering who will QVC send to the glamorous locations (here & abroad), now that Lisa is gone...?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who will be going to Italy now?

I bet Courtney.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Occasional Contributor

On 12/12/2014 Nancy Drew said:

I bet Courtney.

Courtney will be good, and I also think Sandra Bennet will do a great job, she is very poised and pleasant.
Super Contributor

I think they will discontinue the Italy shows. It's a lot of money for them to spend, and I think a lot of people won't tune in if Lisa isn't hosting.

Regular Contributor

The cost was passed on to the buyers. So lets hope they stopped it all
Super Contributor

Antonella! She did a fantastic job in Italy, 2 summers ago (?), and she speaks Italian well/knows her jewelry too. She would be a Fantastic Host to replace Lisa...to me, Courtney would not be an appropriate Host for the event.

Respected Contributor

I hope they stop those shows as I thought it was a total waste of money. The jewelry that was shown was the exact same things that they show from their Westchester studio. I enjoyed looking at the stunning location and villas, but I always felt it was just a showcase for Lisa to show off yet another gown.

Valued Contributor

On 12/12/2014 K a QVC fan said: The cost was passed on to the buyers. So lets hope they stopped it all
As though doing remotes from Italy and L.A. is the sole reason that shipping is not free or Easy Pays are not as plentiful as they could be......
Respected Contributor

Personally, I would rather they discontinue all these remote shows. The focus should be on the merchandise instead of the location/scenery. If they were to keep sending a crew to Italy, my vote would be for Antonella to be the host. She does a lot of jewelry shows and is Italian.

Contributor

On 12/12/2014 Issiestorm said:

I think they will discontinue the Italy shows. It's a lot of money for them to spend, and I think a lot of people won't tune in if Lisa isn't hosting.

You got to be kidding. People will not watch because Lisa is not hosting, that is so funny. I don't know about you but I watch because I am interested in the merchandise not the host. OMG!