Not applicable
I once saw a mix and match wardrobe segment. For example "Garanimals for ladies"! There were approximately 8 items, but you could mix and match them to created 30 different outfits. Does anyone know the name of the designer? I thought it was on QVC. I want to purchase this for my daughter that needs help coordinating outfits.
Honored Contributor

Ok I am going to be nice here and hope you are not a shill for the company

http://www.qvc.com/Hipknoties-Versatile-&-Multiway-Garment.product.L23254.html?sc=L23254-SRCH&cm_sp...

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Yes,I do remember that, it's on the tip of my tongue but I just can't bring up the name.........lol

Remember 5 easy pieces by...........(some guy) lol he is famous I think. He moved over to HSN but I don't know if he is still there.

I do remember exactly what you are talking about and maybe it is not the guy I'm thinking of . But I liked those 5 easy pieces a lot.I always bought them.

Esteemed Contributor
I think it was either Randolph Duke for either QVC or HSN. His fashions were on both networks. Ther was also a designer by the name of Wayne Lukas ( or Lucas) who was on HSN who may have done pieces in a collection with that name.