Super Contributor

I hope this is ok to post here, since they are sold on the other shopping channel. Anyone every purchased their leather bags? Are the junk, or decent for their price point.

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

I bought one for my daughter two Christmases ago and she loves it andit is holding up well.....

Respected Contributor

I bought one last year. I wouldn't buy another one. Leather is stiff and cheap looking. The trim on the strap began peeling off in less than a month.

Super Contributor

I have 2, using only those 2 bags for the past two years. Both have held up well. I love the quirky designs, and I think they are well worth the price, I love the phone pocket and wipe out lining.

I would say that you should expect a mid-priced bag--that's what they are, and they're good quality for that. If you are used to luxury $$$ bags, you'll probably be disappointed.

Super Contributor

Thank you for your replies. I wanted something that was stylish, but could use every day. I am currently using my patent leather MK Tote, and I don't want to ruin it, or my Dooney.

Frequent Contributor

I also have one. It's quality is great and I use it every day. I'm pleased with the purchase. Will definately buy more.

Trusted Contributor
I have purchased this brand before and have had good experiences with the brand. The designs are nice and quality is about what you would expect with the price but they do seem to last. At least the three I purchased. I recently got a cross body to use on weekends and really like it a lot. Color choices are also good.
Honored Contributor

I bought one a few years ago and it was an ok bag for the money, but it does not look like leather and after one season I donated it.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought one once & quickly returned it. The leather had the feel of cardboard & the sewing was terrible. It looked & felt really cheap.

Regular Contributor

I, too, ordered a bag from this brand about 2 yrs ago and had to return it. It felt so cheap and poorly made. If I am going to buy a faux leather bag or even a lower end leather bag, I expect better quality. I sent it back.