New Contributor

Lisa was dancing with the man from Bose...

...a few nights ago. Does anyone remember the slow dance Christmas song that was playing? I want to download it but don't know the title or singer.

Respected Contributor

Re: Lisa was dancing with the man from Bose...

Did you go back to the item number and click the video?

Honored Contributor

On 12/9/2014 RedConvertibleGirl said:

Did you go back to the item number and click the video?

They have a newer video posted now.

I saw that, but I don't remember the song. It might have been The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting...) as sung by Nat King Cole, but I have heard so many Christmas songs lately that there's a good chance I'm not remembering right and heard that elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

According to a thread in ""The Q We Love"":

Name that Tune!

On 12/7/2014 jojobeans said:

""I just went back and watched the video and the song is 'Please come home for Christmas' sung by Charles Brown. ( That was the song playing when Lisa was dancing with the Bose vendor.')""

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

I have to say, of all the things I have seen Lisa do on her shows over all the years, this dancing moment and the Bose gentleman she was dancing with was the cutest thing ever.....it made me smile!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

IMO, she seems very relaxed and peacefully happy on her "count down"...

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/9/2014 cgil said:

IMO, she seems very relaxed and peacefully happy on her "count down"...

She really does. It appears as though she is very happy with her decision. I just love her.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Trusted Contributor

If Lisa isn't happy with her decision, she certainly won't let it show.

New Contributor

Oh, thank you, dooBdoo for remembering jojobeans post! It's been on my mind for days. I have always liked the song, but never knew who or what. Knew I could count on someone in the forums! Thanks again.

baca

Super Contributor

On 12/9/2014 12andcounting said:

If Lisa isn't happy with her decision, she certainly won't let it show.

I agree!! The things that people say really make me chuckle.

What about when people say, Lisa (or other hosts in general) are so nice, they're never mean or rude to anyone, LOL. And how would anyone know this?? Do you honestly believe any host would come on-air with an attitude and risk their job?? C'Mon… {#emotions_dlg.laugh} People amuse me!

Or when people tell the hosts they love them!! Eeekk… makes me cringe, and moreso if hosts say it in return! I guess the word "love" today is used very loosely.