Honored Contributor

Now that Lisa is going bye-bye

Courtney?

Honored Contributor

No idea. They may even rotate a few people in and out and see who sells most.

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe it's time to revise the Monday night line-up and do something completely different. However, I do think QVC will opt to keep the show. With that in mind since Sandra Bennett has been sort of the regular Monday night substitute for a while now (PM Style and Isaac's hour when Shawn is absent), I see no reason why she should not be rewarded with the role of main host of PM Style.

Honored Contributor

I think Courtney & Sandra would make a great team.

Honored Contributor

Me. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

All kidding aside, I posted this in another thread but no one said anything so maybe no one heard it. Last week Pat mentioned she and Jayne getting to do Fashionably Late again after the first of the year. I wonder if that will take the place of PMS or if it will only be a periodic show.

I would have to think Courtney will do it since she's been Lisa's sidekick but I don't make the rules.

I also think they need 1 person.

Honored Contributor

Did Amy get shoved aside?

I really haven't watched a PMS in awhile. Maybe a few minutes here and there. Always seems that Courtney is there with Lisa when I do tune in.

Honored Contributor

I didn't really consider that maybe PMS will go POOF!

Honored Contributor
On 12/9/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:

I really haven't watched a PMS in awhile. Maybe a few minutes here and there. Always seems that Courtney is there with Lisa when I do tune in.

I don't watch PMS regularly but I know Courtney is her sidekick.

I think once Amy came back from maternity leave, she's no longer been Lisa's sidekick on LRS either. I think that job went to Alberti.

Maybe Amy will start hosting PMS since she does Inspired Style?

Esteemed Contributor

Courtney was front and center last night. I got the impression she couldn't wait to get Lisa off that set (sort of All About Eve-ish).

Honored Contributor
On 12/9/2014 LipstickDiva said:
On 12/9/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:

I don't watch PMS regularly but I know Courtney is her sidekick.

I think once Amy came back from maternity leave, she's no longer been Lisa's sidekick on LRS either. I think that job went to Alberti.

Maybe Amy will start hosting PMS since she does Inspired Style?

Maybe Alberti will continue to be the side-kick.

I think if Amy gets the gig Courtney will stalk her until she leaves.