Respected Contributor

SHOPAHOLIC FRIENDS TUES ODAT!!

Good morning friends and readers! How is everyone doing? It is business as usual here. Last night I discovered an error on my resume and also that when I send it out it looks ok on my end but the sent message left out some things - formatting error I suppose (oops). Arrrggghhh! But I'm sure it's a God thing. So I spent at least an hour fixing it. And that was my night.

There is lots to do today so I'm doing it! No more shopping - what is everyone else up to? I did wear my new boots and they are winners, at $14 they will replace an old scruffy pair that I have ready to go out the door.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPAHOLIC FRIENDS TUES ODAT!!

RC, It is sunny & in the 30's today. Nice weather for this time & they say upper 40's by Friday. Yesterday we had a dusting of snow & freezing drizzle. Schools were 2 hours late.

DH & I are soon getting into the hot tub then heading to our DGS's band concert this evening. I am glad that the weather held up so we could see all 3 of our DGC in their programs. We will be staying overnight at our DD's as there are too many deer running around here right now. 2 people from our church have hit deer in the past two weeks & really smashed up their car.

Hugs to all of you.

Respected Contributor

The band concert sounds wonderful!! Deer are very bad here too, and I had to hit the brakes Saturday night on the way home. Yipes!! Hugs back atcha!! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Kathleen--Thank you for starting the thread. I have nothing new or exciting about which to write. I'm working everyday except Friday when I have the cardiologist appointment. Snow flurries are in the forecast for us.

Twinny--Deer are plentiful here. I often see up to five in my back yard, but they are smart enough to disappear when deer season comes. The current car is the only one which has not hit a deer. We had one teacher that had over 5 deer hits in a year.

I'm really tired so I'm going to rest before "The Voice" tonight.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Respected Contributor

I don't have anything exciting going on either. I mean, I'm BUSY. I am driving up to see DH in a minute, and I'm a bit excited about that. I'm looking forward to kicking around with him tomorrow. I will likely go shopping or something while he works at a different location for a bit, teaching them to operate the machine, but after that who knows. His party is at an adult game place - "Dave and Busters" that I've heard is fun. I think it will be fun. Then early Thurs I will get up and drive to work.

That's about it on this end!

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Ladies! Thanks for getting us started Kathleen. Hope you enjoy the party. Glad the weather is okay, and you can make it to the concert twinny. Good idea to avoid the deer by spending the night. Hope work goes well this week Jean. DH and I made it to Maryland, but they lost his luggage. Hopefully, they will get to his son's house tomorrow night, and he can make do until then. DD made a nice dinner, including a lemon pound cake for my birthday. Hope everyone has a nice evening and sleeps well. Hugs, Linda
Esteemed Contributor

Linda--Glad you made the trip back to Maryland safely, but sorry that DH's luggage didn't make it. DD's dinner for you was a great welcome back.

What's on my wishlist? For the new year to get here ASAP so we can get rid of the holiday hype and life can be normal and enjoyable with better health.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.